Welcome to CREAA, we are glad you are here and hope to help you in your transition.
Following is a list of rules and guidelines we ask that you follow while here. These are in place for a reason; they help us to be respectful and mindful of one another and help in keeping down confusion.
- Entering our program you will be subject to a staff member going through your belongings to make sure you do not have items not on our approved list. Also, you could be subject to a random search.
- No drugs or alcohol! No mind altering substance of any kind, it doesn’t matter if it’s legal or not. If it is mind altering it is not allowed.
- You will be subject to random drug test.
- No foul language cussing is allowed!
- No threats of any kind will be tolerated!
- Always be respectful of one another.
- If and when there are disagreements ask someone to help in resolving such disputes.
- To have a car on property you must have a valid driver’s license, tag and insurance, turn this in to the Program Manager so he can put copies in your file.
- Appropriate attire is required in the house between 6am – 9pm. No sagging of pants is allowed.
- Parking space is available but we must work with one another to assure there is no confusion about this.
- You’ll be required to pay rent of $125.00 each week. Transportation costs are $5.00 a day.
- Each resident will be billed $10.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month for random drug test that will be given by and at staff’s discretion.
- We will supply assorted breakfast foods, biscuits and sausage, cereal, pop tarts, etc.… lunch meat and bread, you’ll make your own breakfast and lunch, and dinner will be served at 5:00 pm.
- You’ll be assigned a room and a bed; we ask that you keep your living area neat and clean. If listening to music in your area use headphones in order not to disturb other residents.
- Do not enter another resident’s area unless he is there and invites you in. There is a TV area which is open to all and we only watch appropriate channels. Be mindful of the volume and respectful of one another in this area.
- Our kitchen is open to all residents and is limited in cook ware and utensils; we ask that you help in taking care of these and in keeping this area neat and clean as well.
- If you use something, clean it and replace it to its rightful place.
- If not at work you should be at the center. If you need to go somewhere it should be approved and you will need to sign out.
- There is a curfew; everyone should be in the house or in our area by 9:00 PM week nights that is Monday thru Thursday, 11:00 PM weekends, Friday & Saturday.
- After you’ve been here for 3 weeks you can be considered for a weekend pass to spend time with family and friends. Residents will be able to leave on Friday at 4:00 PM and must be back by 8:00 PM Sunday night. It will need to be approved and you’ll need to sign out.
- Sunday through Thursday, lights out, TV off, at 11:00PM, Friday and Saturday 2:00AM. Lights out in sleeping area at 9pm nightly.
- Visitors and visiting will be allowed on Sundays from 12:00 – 4:30.
- You should stay in our designated area only.
- No visitors are allowed in any resident rooms.
- All visitors must be dressed conservatively.
- All visitors must be on an approved list to come on property, or you should have special approval from our Director or Program Manager for anyone other than those on your approved list in advance of their visiting.
This is a progressive program in that we have expectations on residents. We are here to help you become self-sufficient in hopes you’ll be able to graduate at 9-12 months. At 3 months we expect you to have a checking account and a savings account. If you have outstanding fines, restitution, etc.… we expect you to be working toward paying these off.